The Lancashire Hedgehog Care Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiya everyone

2 posters

Go down

hiya everyone Empty hiya everyone

Post  dink Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 am

hi all Very Happy

some of you may recognize me,was here before! (johog). so you will know that i'm crazy about hogs Laughing

this year (well last year!) was my busiest year by far, i'm now in the process of finishing the hedgehog shed so things can run more smoothly, do they ever run smoothly rescuing hogs lol!

anyway hope to catch up with everyone, its great the forums up and running again Smile
dink
dink

Back to top Go down

hiya everyone Empty Re: hiya everyone

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 am

Hello again Jo and welcome back. It's nice to hear from you again. Hope all is well with you and glad to hear the hedgehog shed is nearly finished. Very Happy Do things ever run smoothly with hedgehogs?.........er nope.
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  dink Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 am

lol! thanks for the welcome back janis Very Happy

i have to wait for spring i think to get in the shed properly as i have numerous hogs in there waiting for release, also numerous ones in the house too! now whats the betting that as i release one another will come in to fill its place etc etc?? its always the way Rolling Eyes
dink
dink

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 am

How very true. But in my case it's usually release one and two more come in to take its place! Rolling Eyes It will soon be spring now so you will be able to crack on with your shed. Very Happy
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum