The Lancashire Hedgehog Care Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All hog cams now working - at last!

2 posters

Go down

All hog cams now working - at last! Empty All hog cams now working - at last!

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:24 am

Well it's taken a while but we have finally cracked it and all 4 webcams are running smoothly. Very Happy Please let us know if you have seen something interesting on camera so we can share it with everyone.
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

All hog cams now working - at last! Empty Re: All hog cams now working - at last!

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:27 am

Still having a few technical problems with the webcams at the moment so for now we only have 2 running. Sorry folks - normal service will be resumed ASAP.
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

All hog cams now working - at last! Empty Re: All hog cams now working - at last!

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Err nope they arn't. Sorry folks, my 'tech support' is now totally immersed in 'all things carp fishing' and I can't get anything done. Please send all complaints and rude messages to Moderator Mythril affraid then he might just get his finger out! cheers
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythril Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

The Hedgehog Lady wrote:Err nope they arn't. Sorry folks, my 'tech support' is now totally immersed in 'all things carp fishing' and I can't get anything done. Please send all complaints and rude messages to Moderator Mythril affraid then he might just get his finger out! cheers

Erm excuse me.... "Moderator" I don't think so Razz
Mythril
Mythril
Administrator
Administrator

https://hedgehog-care.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hog Cams are now working 100% - Finally !!

We now have one locked off camera looking down the length of the hospital and a camera looking into several of the incubators with zoom and night vision facilities so not to disturb our patients.

From time to time I will be moving the camera onto different incubators in the hospital if nothing of interest is happening in the one it's trained onto.
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum