The Lancashire Hedgehog Care Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so.................

3 posters

Go down

Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so................. Empty Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so.................

Post  Janet Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Managed to do a bit of gardening - first this year - came across 2 mice and their nests, 3 frogs and 3 peacock butterflies - covered them all up again. The birds were in full song and the blue tits were even inspecting the bird boxes, which reminds me to replace my feather pillows and shake the old ones about the garden - and ask my friend for 'dog hair' - it will soon be nesting time...... Will be releasing my hog soon into a lovely leaf-lined rabbit hutch - can't wait to see her or even hear her in the garden. Janet
Janet
Janet

Back to top Go down

Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so................. Empty Re: Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so.................

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Spring is just around the corner. There were goldfinches singing their little heads off in my one and only tree Crying or Very sad this morning. Will be glad to see the back of this winter. Let's hope for a really good summer this year. cheers Good luck releasing your hog Janet.
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so................. Empty Re: Spring is nearly here - well the birds think so.................

Post  Mythril Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 pm

I vote for a good summer as well. More time for Carp fishing Wink But yes it's been a long and hard winter. I'm sure we'll get another good cold snap followed by the anual snow in mid March before it picks up for my Birthday (and 5 days and night of fishing) Razz
Mythril
Mythril
Administrator
Administrator

https://hedgehog-care.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down