The Lancashire Hedgehog Care Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Introduction

3 posters

Go down

New Introduction Empty New Introduction

Post  JonnyTee Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:46 pm

Hi folks

just a bit about me.............bit ......thats it....LOL!!!
I have known Janis (Founder of trust) for a number of years now and its astounding the amount of hard work that goes into running it,from the caring of the Hogs to the excellent facillities and the day to day running of things which isnt an easy job. The hog hospital is amazing and i didnt realise just what goes into caring for these gorgeous creatures.so hats off to Janis and hope all goes from strength to strength
I'm a bus driver which i have been doing nearly 3 years now and actually enjoy it for my sins..LOL
In my spare time im a DJ which i have been doing for over 15 years now .I also have 6 budgies which are little characters and quite noisy at times but you get used to it.I'm looking into breeding 2 of them soon so watch this space
Well thats a bit about me hope your not bored now!!!! Feel free to message me to say hi and look forward to chatting to you all

Very Happy

JonnyTee

Back to top Go down

New Introduction Empty Re: New Introduction

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:02 am

Hi Jonny it's nice to have you back and thank you for all your nice comments Very Happy
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythril Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:15 pm

susanspy wrote:Hello all,

Susan here i am an newbie here so would like to introduce myself to all, i like to make friends so wish to make many here, i love fishes but have had a bad experience with them as almost all died ( i had 30 of them)

i am very depressed to lose them all man, please help me let more fish live in my tank, i do not know what am i doing wrong, but it really hurts me a lot when i loose fish.

Well posting here more often now.

Cheers!!!

Hi Susan.

Do you do regular water changes ? 10% every week or 20% every two weeks ? What tpye of setup do you have and have you checked your amonia, nitrate, nitrate and P.H levels with a test kit ?
Mythril
Mythril
Administrator
Administrator

https://hedgehog-care.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyTee Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 am

No probs thats £20 you oww me now...LOL!! just messing.
Like this new site a lot and also the hog cam is cool..stil waiting for you to give me a wave :-))

JonnyTee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hedgehog Lady Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Cheeky boy!! lol!

Hogcam is not doing too well at the mo as we are still having problems. My 'tech support' leaves a lot to be desired - in fact I might just look for a replacement. It might get things done a bit quicker. It's not easy being second best to a carp Sad
The Hedgehog Lady
The Hedgehog Lady
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  JonnyTee Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:14 am

I know what you mean you just cant get the staff ,,its only a hog cam not rocket science...LOL!!!
Fish for tea ,,woohoo Cool

JonnyTee

Back to top Go down

Post  Mythril Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Sorry needs a must Razz I'm on the problem... !!
Mythril
Mythril
Administrator
Administrator

https://hedgehog-care.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum